Due to growth in our first year we will be looking to take on new contract staff in 2016. Is this you? We will be formally advertising contract roles in 2016, all going well.
Due to demand and a strong business model , we are expanding with our service delivery footprint in Australia and internationally.
This means we will be looking to on-board contractors with experience in training, community services, and international development who have the following skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years experience in operational service delivery in a community services context, including social housing
- At least 5 years experience in an online training environment with fluency across multiple Learning Management Systems
- A Diploma in Vocational Education and Training or a Diploma in Training Design and Development
- A Diploma in Community Services from the new training package CHC52015
- A degree in social sciences, counselling or international development
- All current insurances including P&L, Indemnity and Work cover for your state,
- Experience in collaborative learning processes
- High level consulting experience would be valued
- An exceptional attitude to customer service and innovation is required
If you would like to know more, please contact us for more information.
Please note we are not looking to take on contractors for our international projects, all work will be undertaken and delivered in Australia.